An original 1930’s Art Deco glass and copper floor lamp with mirrored circular base. A stylish and imposing torchere light which consists of a central copper column surrounded by individual glass rods. These come together in a switched copper fitting and flared section that holds the original frosted, translucent glass shade. The copper parts have been cleaned and lightly polished to preserve the naturally aged appearance and colour. The light has been completely re-wired and fitted with new braided cable and a new black plug. Single bayonet type fitting.