A large pair of oak doors removed from the Wesleyan Methodist Church, Highgate N6 that was built in 1905. These are the original doors from the main entrance to what is now the Jacksons Lane centre (see photo 2). They have the same construction and handles as a smaller pair of side doors still in situ.
The heavy doors are traditionally constructed with chamfered pitch pine bracing on the inside, mortice and tenon joints and oak boards on the outside. there are two large original ring pull handles and some of the original hinges.